What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Escalera stairlift handtruck

rowansalger1973

Registered
Escalera stairlift trolley with max lift capacity of 1,200lb / 545kg. Great for lifting tables up and down stairs by yourself. £750.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this yours? Can we see a video of it in action please?

(I'm not a serious buyer as I don't have an upstairs games room, I'm just an interested rubberneck)

Yes, it's mine. I got it so I could swap tables over from my upstairs games room at home and the upstairs area of Bar62 in Ely. I've uploaded a video of me lifting JD up the stairs by myself on YouTube. Search my name Rowan Salger and you should be able to find it amongst all my other vids.

Cheers!

holy crap that was pretty awesome dude - though you did look as if you were straining away a bit as well. what's it like going down the stairs?

It is a little difficult to counterbalance a big super pin like JD as I only way 75kg. That's about half what it weighs. I don't want it to catapult me over! But I'm not doing any lifting, which makes a big difference. It's easy downstairs as well.

Back
Top Bottom