What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EPC 2023 and IFPA18

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
Wayne J added a new event:

EPC 2023 and IFPA18

All details about the event can be found here.

Read more about this event...

If you would like to be one of the 10 protected UK players to enter the EPC let me know, preference will be given via current ranking. After that it is a free for all. I need to submit this before Feb 5th, so not much time.

The 2 competitors for the World Championship (IFPA18) are Andy @PUP & Craig @roadshow16

If you can get 2 weeks away, and have the funds, there are enough competitions there to push you in to the top 10 in the world (assuming you win them all!)

Last edited:
If you would like to be one of the 10 protected UK players to enter the EPC let me know, preference will be given via current ranking. After that it is a free for all. I need to submit this before Feb 5th, so not much time.

The 2 competitors for the World Championship (IFPA18) are Andy @PUP & Craig @roadshow16

If you can get 2 weeks away, and have the funds, there are enough competitions there to push you in to the top 10 in the world (assuming you win them all!)
Thanks Wayne - I am IN for the EPC 😀. Would appreciate it if you could reserve my spot.

Thanks for this Wayne, yes, can you please sign me up for the EPC and for the Olympics. I don't know if you need to do this or I do when I pay, but I need my qualifying slots for both the EPC main and the classic to be on the Saturday as I won't be landing in Germany until late on the Friday night. Thank you, can't wait for this one 👍

The way it works, from what I can understand, is the I submit the 10 UK players on the 5th Feb.

They are then issued a voucher which they use to register and pay themselves between the 6th and 12th. After that any remaining spaces are released.

"@all Country Directors - please contact your players and submit the player list to me (fr...@goeltl.com) by 05.02.2023 20:00 CET. The vouchers to the players on the list will be issued on 06.02.2023. Every player has to claim and pay their ticket by 12.02.2023 23:59 CET. Non-paid tickets will be returned to the general ticket pool.

The player list must contain name, IFPA#, email.
Please give preference to the players participating at the IFPA18."

Currently the top 20 players are:

1 Andy Foster @PUP
2 Craig Pullen @roadshow16
3 Matt Vince @Matt Vince
4 Yuen Aw @Jackpot
5 Peter Blakemore @Moonraker
6 Greg Mott @robotgreg
7 Rich Mallett @RuyLopez
8 Wayne Johns @Wayne J
9 David Tucker @Tucks
10 Nick Marshall @mufcmufc
11 Brad Atwood @Itch
12 Tom Fletcher
13 Joshua Iles
14 Stan Simpson @bartron
15 Jeremy Dorling @Jem
16 David Fowler
17 Neil McRae @Neil McRae
18 Kirk Sadler @Tilt_Birmingham
19 Graham Swaffield
20 Tim Thornton @yellowreggae

Last edited:
The way it works, from what I can understand, is the I submit the 10 UK players on the 5th Feb.
They are then issued a voucher which they use to register and pay themselves between the 6th and 12th. After that any remaining spaces are released.

"@all Country Directors - please contact your players and submit the player list to me (fr...@goeltl.com) by 05.02.2023 20:00 CET. The vouchers to the players on the list will be issued on 06.02.2023. Every player has to claim and pay their ticket by 12.02.2023 23:59 CET. Non-paid tickets will be returned to the general ticket pool.

The player list must contain name, IFPA#, email.
Please give preference to the players participating at the IFPA18."

Currently the top 20 players are:
1 Andy Foster @PUP
2 Craig Pullen @roadshow16
3 Matt Vince @Matt Vince
4 Yuen Aw @Jackpot
5 Peter Blakemore @Moonraker
6 Greg Mott @robotgreg
7 Rich Mallett @RuyLopez
8 Wayne Johns @Wayne J
9 David Tucker @Tucks
10 Nick Marshall @mufcmufc
11 Brad Atwood
12 Tom Fletcher
13 Joshua Iles
14 Stan Simpson @bartron
15 Jeremy Dorling
16 David Fowler
17 Neil McRae @Neil McRae
18 Kirk Sadler @Tilt_Birmingham
19 Graham Swaffiled
20 Tim Thornton @yellowreggae

Makes sense, thanks mate.

It also say this in regards to the Olympics

2 tickets each will be reserved for 16 European Countries (see above) as well as for USA, IFPA-Staff, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Same procedure of claiming your country spots apply. Country Directors will be advised to give preference to the players participating at the IFPA18.

So myself and @PUP will get to reserve those 2 spots with you as well for the mid week tournaments 👍

There will also be a team event (20 euros per team) (4 players). I've assumed that amongst those people who have confirmed attendance that we can find 4 willing to represent the UK?
I'd suggest the top 4 ranked players.

There may also be the opportunity for a 2nd team, if we have 8 attendees but can confirm that at time of submission.

Due to a last minute cancellation, there is one guaranteed UK space left up for grabs.

If anybody wants to go, let me know and I'll submit you for the UKs last place.

Submission needs to in by tomorrow, so be quick.

Place taken.

Last edited:
Hi Wayne,

If nobody else has already taken it, would be great to take that spot if possible for the EPC.

I’ll be arriving late Friday so would need to qualify on the Saturday.

Ryan Pullen
IFPA: 9562

Thank you!

a bunch of us are flying out on the same flight - I've got a car for the weekend, currently have a seat free if anyone is going that we don't know about, we are on BA0904 on Thursday out and BA0903 back on the Monday. PM me if you want the seat.

Fantasy Pinball is back 👊

Tim has done his excellent work again, pick your 5 players with a budget of $250

But also, Adam has created his Fantasy IFPA18 one that he always runs as well, its slightly more involved, but excellent fun

I'm starting to get excited 😬

Back
Top Bottom