What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empty Cab with Fittings

Ruk

Registered
Howdy people... it's been a while since I frequented these parts.. special apologies to @Poibug , I think I was on diazzies and codeine when you last text me and I never got back to you... sorry pal :(

I am looking for an empty cab... preferably with as much of the fittings still there as pos, lockdown bar, coin door etc

I don't want to buy a project and butcher it that someone could make good with a bit of graft... that would be just wrong. My Centaur is testimony to that :thumbs:

I would have looked at constructing one myself but after suffering a back injury following a motorbike tumble last year... I don't think I could manage it.

Preferably within a 50 mile radius of Bury would be the icing on the cake.

Thanks all...

*** EDIT ***
ENDED UP BUILDING A WIDEBODY AFTER ALL TO WILLIAMS SPEC... JUST NEEDS SOME LEGS AND A LOCKDOWN BAR NOW

Last edited:
Welcome back to the pinball world buddy.
Thought you might have took another ride with @Wizcat ,(Paul) and been lost ever since.

Back
Top Bottom