What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emirates Airline AU

RudeDogg1

Registered
Has anybody on here ever had to ring emirates AU to book flights?

The time has come around again to book my sons flights. For some unknown reason you cant book unaccompanied minor flights through their web site. Trouble being when you ring their oz number (its cheaper to book from oz than it is from here). The line is so quiet they cant hear you and you can barely hear them and they barely speak English. After having to repeat every letter of every word atleast 4 times I gave up out of frustration. The worse thing is im going to have to go through the same thing again tomoz grr!!!
What a bloody nightmare Had the same sort of trouble last time so frustraiting.

Rudi, this is up there with your "how do you play a two player game?" question.

email them. facebook message them. use skype to talk to them for free using your internet connection. or ask your son's mum to book it for you from Australia?

Rudi, this is up there with your "how do you play a two player game?" question.

email them. facebook message them. use skype to talk to them for free using your internet connection. or ask your son's mum to book it for you from Australia?

It was a rant not a question just wandered if anyone had the same trouble for a good airline their customer services suck. And as I'm paying yet again I would not trust his mum with my card details lol

For the record lol we were never a couple she was a fook buddy (not even a good one) gone wrong. She ended up finding an internet bf in oz and after a lengthy court battle she won as is the British way when it comes to mums. Anyway I ended up getting up really early and ringing when the ozzies were still on the line before it gets transferred to Abu Dhabi on the quiet line. All sorted and booked £1280 lighter.

Not really much choice of airlines that do unaccompanied minor flights. Emirates or singapore

Well it was short lived when I got her pregs and had loads of **** off her it put me off for ages and lost my mojo. It's been crap ever since I may become a monk

Does the forum need a separate thread for Relationships-commitment and Relationships-Meah?

The character flaw in some of the best entertainer has been that they can't understand why people would find them interesting. ;)

As for rants, I am with Paul and then have signed documents to keep quiet on the others. :cool:

Oh i have no signed documents, however would probably end up in court if i started..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom