What's new

Sold Emerald City Limited Edition Wizard of Oz

THE biggest mistake I've ever made was selling my WOZ....

I lost all interest in pinball the day it left my house, and if it was ever available to buy again I would in a heartbeat.

I hope I dont feel like that, been playing it today, still cant get past 480,000, have not even turned the Stern pins on for a while, if mine does not sell to the members that have showed a interest I wont put it on again, it truly is a great game, I know there are loads of games I have not played, but so far this beats my other favourite games which are TAF and Sopranos

I hope I dont feel like that, been playing it today, still cant get past 480,000, have not even turned the Stern pins on for a while, if mine does not sell to the members that have showed a interest I wont put it on again, it truly is a great game, I know there are loads of games I have not played, but so far this beats my other favourite games which are TAF and Sopranos

Time for a re-think? I understand your rationale for the sale, but there comes a point where you are cutting off your nose to spite your face. Maybe just enjoy it for a bit, you can always sell in a month's time if you still feel so strongly about it?

You will regret it most likely, as you seem to be acknowledging.

Back
Top Bottom