What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email alerts delayed

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
Is anyone else seeing delays in receiving emails for threads they are watching? Seems to be a good number of hours, or over 12 hours in some cases? All my other non-PinballInfo emails are coming through straight away.

Email notification of Neil's message timed by sending server at 11:52:10 UTC, received on my mail server at 12:52:19 BST so elapsed time of 9 seconds.

Nothing to see here, please move along...

The alerts are appearing promptly in the top right corner but I haven't had an email alert for this thread, although I have just got one quickly for another thread I just started following.

If it's fine for everyone else then not a problem, just thought I'd mention it.

Same i got yours just now,must be when your online here is comes quick

Is this notifications issue still a thing ?? as my email notifications are all over the place with some threads. Not received any in the hs2 log since sat aft and same thing a week or 2 back with the getaway noise issue...

also just realised no email updates on the jd qu tech thread since last saturday either

kind of hard to help people when the notifications stop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom