What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted EM Shooter

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi

As above, just feel like a change. Anyone got one of these kicking around? Preferably needing a bot of TLC.

PM me with details.

Thanks.

JB

Steve C has got one,some kind of western theme can't remember the name. Think he said it was none working, don't know if he's looking to move it on though.

I have a non-working (but close to it) Ski Jump by Zaccaria if of any interest?

I'm in Belfast though so shipping would be £100 or so

Or do you mean a shooting game ?

@BigIan thanks for the offer, but i too have a nonworking ski jump - was next on the list if i can just sort this bleeding DIY out... Thank you though. @Steve C ping me if you are looking at moving it on. No idea what they are all about mind you :)

Chaps. Not after a pinball machine here, am after an EM shooting game. :)

this is the one id want. I know Brian near Nottingham may have one or two (or ten!) . whether they are for sale or not only he knows!

mflysau5.jpg
mflysau0.jpg

I think the flying saucer and haunted house ones are ridiculously rare and collectable but I have seen non midway ones untested sell at the elephant house auctions for a couple of hundred

they are BIG and HEAVY

too rich for my blood. EM stands for Economical Machine not Expensive Machine :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom