What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! EM relay switch blades (For A Gottlieb)

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Bit of a long shot. Looking for a few switch stacks/blades, ideally like the one pictures with the metal actuator thing on top of the switch. Also need a standard relay switch blade for a broken one on a score reel.

If you have any or know of anywhere I can find them please get in touch and help me save a poor little wedgehead!
IMG_20190711_204710.jpg

James

I might possibly be able to sort you out.

Send me a PM with exactly what you need (length of blades, position of contacts on the blades, contact sizes (ie small or large) as there are lots of variants.

It would help if you describe the exact place on the game you plan to use them (so I can compare to one of my games) and the name of the game (so I can look at one of mine close in age)

It might take me a while as there are only a few days in the next month or so when I will have time to look at my spares

Are you aware that you can buy new blades and contacts to make up yourself from the Pinball Resource (PBR) in the US?

David

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

I might possibly be able to sort you out.

Send me a PM with exactly what you need (length of blades, position of contacts on the blades, contact sizes (ie small or large) as there are lots of variants.

It would help if you describe the exact place on the game you plan to use them (so I can compare to one of my games) and the name of the game (so I can look at one of mine close in age)

It might take me a while as there are only a few days in the next month or so when I will have time to look at my spares

Are you aware that you can buy new blades and contacts to make up yourself from the Pinball Resource (PBR) in the US?

David

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk
Thanks David I appreciate it, I usually avoid ordering from PBR as it can be a pain in the rear but there's quite a build up of bits that I need that only they seem to sell so bit the bullet and sent them an email, the switches I need are on their website so hopefully they're in stock!

PBR can be a pain, the number one rule is know exactly what you want when ordering.

If you don't know before sending the order email them and one of them, if there is more then one these days, will tell you your options. This is the chewing the cud phase and in my experience they don't mind helping with advice, be it in their own time so don't hound them.

What really seems to grate their gears is if you try to amend an order after you initially put it in.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom