What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted EM project machine wanted

Geofflove

Registered
I’m looking for an EM machine for a project. Happy to take on a non worker as long as it’s complete. Any age/condition considered.
I’m in Newcastle on Tyne so if you’re in the north even better but happy to travel for the right machine.
If you’ve got something that’s been lurking in the back of your shed for years and you’d like some space let me know what you’ve got!
Cash waiting.
cheers
Geoff

Last edited:
I might have something Geoff. I've been holding onto a Royal Guard for a friend but it's getting in the way! Spoke to him the other day and he seemed willing to consider a sale. It's playable but the cabinet was painted at somer point by someone so needs work there and the ball counter/end of game isn't working. Sorry I cant be more specific EMs aren't my area of expertise!

Let me know if it's a title of interest, and I'll hit him up again.

Hi,
yes could be interested depending on where you are and how much he’s after for it. If you can get a price and send a couple of pics that would be great. Cheers.

Hi Geoff, if you are interested i have a Bally Delta Queen and a Rally Joly Captain(I think its that one, not seen it for a while, its buried away.). Let me know if either or both of any interest. As far as I remember both work to a limited extent but do need some work doing and some tlc. I bought them to do and learn more about EM'S but probably won't happen. I'm in Southport, Merseyside.
Thanks, Mike.

Hi Geoff, if you are interested i have a Bally Delta Queen and a Rally Joly Captain(I think its that one, not seen it for a while, its buried away.). Let me know if either or both of any interest. As far as I remember both work to a limited extent but do need some work doing and some tlc. I bought them to do and learn more about EM'S but probably won't happen. I'm in Southport, Merseyside.
Thanks, Mike.
I’ll pm you Mike. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom