What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale EM Pinball Oil Painting Reduced to £1,800

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Alias
Richard
Hi, as most of you, if not all actually won't know but I'm a fine art painter, a Masters Degree in Fine Art. Some of those skills I use in playfield & cabinet touch-up's but oil on canvas is what I do.
I've just completed a 5' x 5' oil on canvas over wooden stretcher painting, which I'll keep for decor or will sell. This piece is up for sale on Saatchi art at a price but that price is double what it'll be for sale for here.
This represents 65 - 70 hours of work. My pieces are frequently oil motorsport or oil portraiture.

I will trade the painting & cash towards a Scared Stiff or Addams Family as those are the only 2 machines I really want.

Here's a few pics of it in progress ....

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 14.40.27.png

IMG_4208.JPG

The rear of the canvas... substantial wooden stretcher and pretty much ready to hang...

IMG_8854_web.jpg

One in near complete state next to my Tales from the Crypt and my Defender...

IMG_4526.JPG

And one of it finished taken yesterday evening in the sunshine.

IMG_8859_web.jpg

As it's 5 foot square needless to say it will need a van to move it, I can wrap it in bubblewrap to help but it is something fragile. I've shipped paintings in crate to the USA before, a crate for transport in the UK is probably over-doing it a bit. Any questions or if you do want to view it, do PM me.

Price online at S@tchi is about £4K, but here £1,900.

Rich

Last edited:
That looks amazing, the return lane guide looks like it’s bolted to the canvas😎
Ha! Yeah, it's always tough knowing when to stop, I considered adding more shadows but thought it looked fine as is.

I quite liked it looking flat but the guide had to have some shadow or it would have looked like it was directly onto of the playfield so I had to add a "bit" of cast shadow and depth on some stuff like the screws
too.

Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 19.34.38.png

Bump-o-la reduction from £2,000 to £1,900. Any questions do ask.

A New Yearly bump.

One of you must have had a Lottery win / robbed a bank / embezzled millions / sold a Ski Challet / cashed in some life insurance / sold a pin at pinflation prices by now! :p

Last edited:
If it was Paragon, I'd be all over it !!! GLWS
I'm always open for commissions you know! I went with an EM as a first painting, something simple enough and tweaked the colours a touch.

I have been considering a WPC 89/95 playfield piece. If anyone fancies anything, do PM me. :)
Regulars are welcome to have a look at the above one in person so they can see the standard I paint to.

I always wondered how you were so good at doing the touch ups to the SS cab and now I know why 😁. Great talent, awesome work!

Still got this... Santa has space in his sleigh you know....

Crimbles bumpity. And slight price reduction.

Come on I've seen the size of laydeez out there, a 5' painting will go in a stocking, easy! :p

A £1,800 bump should anyone be after a nice original large piece for the gamesroom.

Back
Top Bottom