What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Elvira HOH

Nice choice Col absolutely fantastic game and fun for anyone who plays. The loop shot to smashing ball into the house at speed one of my fave shots in pinball

Yer I know Neil but with all these new releases someone may consider moving one out to make room or gather funds.

TBH it’s on a whim as I played one last week and kinda enjoyed it. Like a lot of my pins it may come and go if it sits unplayed after the honeymoon.

It nothing comes I can wait as I’m enjoying my lineup more than ever but just putting it out there as an option for anyone.

Col
i had a wanted add out for ages never got one message. so then I ordered CCr instead, good luck.

Just a quick note for everyone getting in touch as Chris above is a new member as of yesterday.
Don’t worrybI have done my due diligence and he is a long standing members friend who is trustworthy albeit not active in the forum.

Thanks for all the concerns.

Coly x

Terry sullivan eventually solved the backdoor issue with ( l think!) a matchstick. Game has played flawless since but have to accept its show days are over

Back
Top Bottom