What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elvira 3.

Dennis Nordman

" FINALLY! The new Elvira pinball game will be released soon! I designed the playfield, the toys, the cool haunted house and developed the theme with Greg Freres, who did the incredible art. Lyman Sheets is the extremely talented software engineer. Soo many others involved in the making of this game! I'm soo excited to see this video! Can't wait for the game to debut! "

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! Not sure why though I can't afford NIB games and probably won't see one around my part of the land for a few years at least 😂😂

One playfield design. Another Lyman coded masterpiece. It’s had two years to cook so hopefully it’s done and ready to rock.
Similar model/tier to Bat66.
Super LE available through Elvira only.

As posted by Jason @mnpinball on pinside.

That is uncanny how close it is to MM. Even looks like it has the lock shot (moat) next to the castle. Same was true with Munsters and Metallica.
I suppose there's only so many layouts you can do so just reskin games with different themes to suit all tastes.
Does look lovely. Looking forward to hearing some call outs

Loving the haunted house at the back. Yes, similar to MM but still looks cool

Dread to think what the price point will be

It “looks” similar to MM but actually go out then side by side - it’s actually quite different shots wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That trunk on the left. Any chance the VUK on the right fires the ball across the play field into it Houdini style?

It “looks” similar to MM but actually go out then side by side - it’s actually quite different shots wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
As different as Night and....... Later that night 😁

They have really knocked it out the park with the art this time. The use of colour is gorgeous

Great to have a coder who knows what the hell hes doing.
Not a big fan of the Elvira theme..
but do love the horror feel and that haunted house looks really cool, gargoyles etc....
Love the powder coating...

Back
Top Bottom