What's new

Expired Elivra HoH

Expired Due to no activity
Hopefully Dave if they don’t push it back or cancel it altogether … tpn hinted they could cancel altogether lot of angry people if so

What are my chances of getting one off that run? Even of those that come to the UK I will be down the pecking order to make it a zero chance.

So, yeh, I'm not optimistic, but I like the machine a lot, it's fantastic, but I don't think it's a grail machine - limited depth and on repetition annoying callouts and vid. I really like the shots and the mechs. I think there is a lot of scarcity hype. Perhaps some will have had their time with it?

Dunno, just asking.

What are my chances of getting one off that run? Even of those that come to the UK I will be down the pecking order to make it a zero chance.

So, yeh, I'm not optimistic, but I like the machine a lot, it's fantastic, but I don't think it's a grail machine - limited depth and on repetition annoying callouts and vid. I really like the shots and the mechs. I think there is a lot of scarcity hype. Perhaps some will have had their time with it?

Dunno, just asking.

Good game for sure and soooooo pretty

Plenty to do, finish the crypt, phone a fiend house party sell the house etc. Until I got gz I would have said sterns best game ever. Pay the money and you'll get one. I have standing offers but it's going nowhere.

It was close to being out the door at pinfest for being an unreliable peice of dung but hey Terry pulled miracles and game has been fine for a few weeks now and I'm back in love with it. Only Stern I have had real issues out the box. A Friday afternoon thrown together probably!!

Great game spoiled by shoddy build quality.

Finally got my house working again but I still need to try and mend the vuk.

To be honest it really put me off the idea of buying another NIB. I’d be willing to bet the new games still have similar quality issues.

It was close to being out the door at pinfest for being an unreliable peice of dung but hey Terry pulled miracles and game has been fine for a few weeks now and I'm back in love with it. Only Stern I have had real issues out the box. A Friday afternoon thrown together probably!!
Steve, it won't be long before it goes wrong again. I can be your saviour from that pain. I'll take that horror from you.

😁

It's your machine that I've played and loved. Glad to hear it's back on the floor. See you soon!

I had to play about with mine a lot initially, but once it was dialled in I fell in love with it, over 1000 plays now and only had the glass off for very minor things (tighten a gargoyle screw or straighten a target)

I had to play about with mine a lot initially, but once it was dialled in I fell in love with it, over 1000 plays now and only had the glass off for very minor things (tighten a gargoyle screw or straighten a target)
Ooo, 1000+ plays. You must be a bit bored now 😉😉😉😉😂

From pinside:

"Was told by my distro today… Elvira delayed until Q1 of 2023. Price increase incoming but not yet determined. Super disappointed."

Cant say im surprised. Might be an omen and the dollar bombs before it ever gets another run(wishful thinking)

Back
Top Bottom