What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electric Circus

Jib

Site Supporter
Alias
Fran
I made my 2nd visit to Electric Circus today, played about 3.5 hours of pinball, wanted to stay for more but my back gave up. It's about an hours drive for me but it's definitely going to be worth making it a regular trip. There's a lot of variety, 50ish machines I think and it's 50p a game, some are £2 for 5 games, so it's good value even if you're rubbish like me! There's a little bit of parking, or there's free parking the next street over that was empty the first time I went. There's a change machine as well. I've also visited Tilt twice and recommend that too (are we still allowed to mention Tilt here?! 😆) but its a little less convenient for me travel wise. Hoping once Manaleak reopens in Birmingham hubby will want to go there semi-regularly and I'll go to Tilt while he plays there.

Anyway, just wanted to say anyone thinking about making the trip I think it's worth it, especially if you have a smaller collection at home and fancy a bit of variety or want to try out a specific game you're considering buying.

My favourite of the day was Elvira HoH

I made my 2nd visit to Electric Circus today, played about 3.5 hours of pinball, wanted to stay for more but my back gave up. It's about an hours drive for me but it's definitely going to be worth making it a regular trip. There's a lot of variety, 50ish machines I think and it's 50p a game, some are £2 for 5 games, so it's good value even if you're rubbish like me! There's a little bit of parking, or there's free parking the next street over that was empty the first time I went. There's a change machine as well. I've also visited Tilt twice and recommend that too (are we still allowed to mention Tilt here?! 😆) but its a little less convenient for me travel wise. Hoping once Manaleak reopens in Birmingham hubby will want to go there semi-regularly and I'll go to Tilt while he plays there.

Anyway, just wanted to say anyone thinking about making the trip I think it's worth it, especially if you have a smaller collection at home and fancy a bit of variety or want to try out a specific game you're considering buying.

My favourite of the day was Elvira HoH

Would love to make it over to Electric Circus one day, but coming up from London it's easier to get to Tilt so I haven't yet made the journey. Will fix that one of these days. And yes I'm sure we can still talk about Tilt, it doesn't come up as **** when you type it!

Does anyone know if Electric Circus is open tomorrow? Their Facebook page says 'Temporarily closed'

Does anyone know if Electric Circus is open tomorrow? Their Facebook page says 'Temporarily closed'
I think they just changed that as they were opening different times to what it said on the Facebook opening times. They usually post on Facebook when they open in the morning

Last I read from them they were in deep financial ruin? Glad to see that was a load of old BS.

FB has been updated

Open everyday at 11am , to 11pm Sun to Thursday and 11.55pm Fri and Sat

We have a charity pub olympics on Sunday in aid of Coventry and Warwickshire MIND

Includes 2 just for fun and kudos pinball comps

details on FB

Clare & I visited for the first time today, well impressed, plenty of machines. We were on a "working visit" though with a few sets of coloured LED score displays to install and to help Steve with a few repairs. Managed to get Space Invaders up and running and sorted out 8 Ball deLuxe Also managed to scan the artwork of the 8 ball Champ there too (which was the original reason for going) Managed to grab a quick go on Godzilla before we had to head back to Leeds.

We will deffo book a full Friday or Sat night there sometime next year and stay over somewhere in Nuneaton or the surrounding area.

Me and a friend visited on Saturday, between 12 and 4, we were the only 2 people in there. Which was great as I basically had Godzilla all to myself !
Changed up £20 and lasted for the 4 hours, with a few matches thrown in.
Great value, and lots of different machines, well worth the 6 hour round trip for me

Clare & I visited for the first time today, well impressed, plenty of machines. We were on a "working visit" though with a few sets of coloured LED score displays to install and to help Steve with a few repairs. Managed to get Space Invaders up and running and sorted out 8 Ball deLuxe Also managed to scan the artwork of the 8 ball Champ there too (which was the original reason for going) Managed to grab a quick go on Godzilla before we had to head back to Leeds.

We will deffo book a full Friday or Sat night there sometime next year and stay over somewhere in Nuneaton or the surrounding area.
Abbey Grange Hotel is just around the corner and is very clean and comfortable budget hotel and does a great full breakfast in with the price. Just phone direct to book

Back
Top Bottom