What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ELECTRIC CIRCUS WINTER WARMER MATCHPLAY

steve brum

Site Supporter
steve brum added a new event:

ELECTRIC CIRCUS WINTER WARMER MATCHPLAY

A matchplay tournament on both older and modern games
IFPA world ranking points will be on offer
practice from 10am
tournament starts at 1pm
ALL GAMES WILL BE ON FREE PLAY
Registration on the day is £10 which includes hot and cold food with veggie option at 3pm...

Read more about this event...

Let's put a little expected players list up here and I'll update it.

Yes come one, come all. There is no need to register in advance but if you are interested in coming please say here or contact me or Steve so we can see how many to expect.

It will be the same format as last time. Matchplay 12 or so rounds then a playoffs for top 8. Everyone welcome. Main aim is good times, good peeps and hopefully some good pinball too.

Expected Players List

Steve Pagett
Gene Aw
Kevin Donovan
Chris Miller
Diane Bush
Clive Bush
Harry Barnett
Jonny Barnett
Jim King
STUART BRUCE
Gareth Arnold
Cpt. Jordan Handley
Jay Bryan
Sian Grant
Joe McGee
Ian Clarke
Dan Lewell
Phoebe Lewell
Effie Lewell
Leo Marshall
Nick Marshall
Andy Brock
Dave Wileman
Toby Redman
AJ Roper
Dan Prachar
Paul Garner
Dave Willcox
Greg Mott
Andy Campbell
Ethan Campbell
Emma Campbell
Martyn McDermott
Stewart Judson
Jesse Walker
Andy Foster
Ian Walmsley
Steven Hill
Rosie Stone
Martyn McDermott
Isaac Leese
Martyn Iles
Josh Iles
Wayne Johns
Paul Owen
Chris Bowers
Kevin Smith
Alice McKenna
Elliot Bates
Rob Moore
Yuen Aw
James Aw
Michael Aw
Lan Aw
Owen Lloyd
Armen Lloyd
Dan Williams UK

Last edited:
Christmas bump on this. Happy holidays everyone - hope you're all well. Let me know if you want to join this, 29th Jan. Equally let me know if you're on this list and can't make it.

No commitment either way, just drumming up interest and potential numbers.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the weekend!

There will also now be random door prizes , an award for best newbie and a wooden spoon.

Unlike previous events, the arcade will be exclusive use (ie no casual walk ins pay and play) with all pinball machines on FREE play from 11am til close. Attendees will get a wrist band and even those who do not want to enter the tournament will need to purchase one. I have tried to make casual players aware of this and to advise them the arcade is open as normal on Saturday from 1pm. Saturday is by far our busiest day here.

Food will be served in the main bar from 3pm

menu warmer.png

If l know how many up for Saturday night curry by tomorrow evening l can reserve a a table . 7pm l think we started before?

Curry house have confirmed for 8pm as they are fully booked before then. We have tables upstairs as before. My plus one will be my friend Ju and we may be joined by Pinball Party Host Kerri and pinball sceptic Paul.

Games currently with critical issues I hope we can resolve early on Sunday are SIMPSONS PARTY - non working upper playfield flipper. FUNHOUSE 2.0 - code needs updating as it has corrupted.

Currently good to go are:

“Classic” games
ANDROMEDA
BANZAI RUN
BARRACORA
BLACK KNIGHT
BLACK KNIGHT 2000
BRIDE PINBOT
CAPT FANTASTIC
CENTAUR
EIGHT BALL DLX
F14 TOMCAT
FATHOM
FIREBALL
FOUR MILLION BC
GALAXY
PINBOT
ROAD KINGS
ROLLERGAMES
SOLAR FIRE
SORCERER
SWORDS FURY
TAXI
XENON
Newer games
ACDC LUCI
ATTACK FROM MARS
BATMAN 66
ELVIRA HOUSE OF HORRORS
FLINTSTONES
GHOSTBUSTERS
GODZILLA
IRON MAIDEN
JAMES BOND DR NO 007
KISS STERN
LED ZEPPELIN
MEDIEVAL MADNESS
METALLICA
MONSTER BASH REMAKE
MUNSTERS
SPIDER MAN
STAR TREK 25TH
STAR TREK STERN
STAR WARS STERN
STRANGER THINGS
TERMINATOR 2
THE ADDAMS FAMILY
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
WHITEWATER

Might be able to make this... what time is it due to finish?

If we can keep to more or less the schedule of last time there will be 12 rounds of qualifying and this will take us to around 7pm. If you make the top 8 there will be further playoff rounds, which will be a total of 3 more games so give another potentially 60-90mins for that. Come along!

If we can keep to more or less the schedule of last time there will be 12 rounds of qualifying and this will take us to around 7pm. If you make the top 8 there will be further playoff rounds, which will be a total of 3 more games so give another potentially 60-90mins for that. Come along!
Your excellent salesman skills have sold me. Me and Armen are coming up! Can't wait :thumbs:

Just occurred to me - is there a pre-sign up for this one?

Nope. Come before 12:30 on the day and there will be someone harassing you to sign in/pay money (£10 for adults).

That said if everyone who says they are hoping to come do come we are actually approaching the 'building capacity' of 75!

Back
Top Bottom