What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Eight Ball Deluxe

EBD is becoming THE most talked about title in pinball right now.

Probably 12k for a nice one

I've been watching the refurb with interest. But I am actually after a non-LE, and I want a wreck to do up to keep me out of mischief. Thanks anyway!
Guessed so, I've been looking for one for ages too. There is a guy in S Wales with a really nice looking one. He's looking for somewhere near £3k for it.

What's going on with the display panel, is that a black piece of sugar paper?! And interesting board placement!

Display panel looks ok - just dusty. I guess the board is covering up a worn pf? This was up for sale a while ago - I though it sold, but its still in the same warehouse, same pics.

the solder side of that pcb rubbing against the playfield wont do it any favours either

Display panel looks ok - just dusty. I guess the board is covering up a worn pf? This was up for sale a while ago - I though it sold, but its still in the same warehouse, same pics.
Ah yes, that makes more sense, just dust

I’m not sure it’s the same one, but I did think it was Home Leisure and this time there is one of there price tags there.
Odd the board is sitting on the playfield and crap pictures.

ITS a bally MPU board. They've probably swapped one in to see if they could get it booting. But you're right it could be empty. I've messaged and asked for a proper pf pic and pics inside the cab and backboxes

He replied saying he’ll try to get more pics but it will be after the bank holiday. hopefully he’ll add them to the listing tuesday.

that playfield still looks worn in places,despite the mpu board hiding the centre part

I’ve just put one up for a customer on Facebook. You can find it in Pinball Machines for Sale in the UK or the Pinball Surgery Home Page

Back
Top Bottom