What's new

Eddy Sensor Board - Auto Board

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

Crate on my SS is acting up, keep getting missed hits on it, then drops out of working, then comes back in.

Reflowed far right two pins and adjusted pot up to be just showing LED - any other ideas?

Any U.K. suppliers of auto eddy Board or anyone’s have a spare Board I can test out in case it’s something else?

Cheers,
James

Done it a few times now @new forest pinball but it keeps going to pot... is there a replacement pot option for it?

Cheers @Monkeyboypaul - kinda wish there was an option that was known good to test with, the thing it connects to doesn’t go bad does it?

I only say this as the board adjusts up okay then falls out and it is in and out in the space of a game.

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 19.45.35.png

This bad boy has 12 turns as opposed to the current 1 - so should be super tuneable in comparison... just need to make sure the pinout is compatible..

James I am genuinely impressed with how far you have come. Your enthusiasm and willingness to get your hands dirty, dive in and experiment is great to see. £3, a few hours and hopefully a problem is fixed with satisfaction guaranteed.

If it works 😂

James I am genuinely impressed with how far you have come. Your enthusiasm and willingness to get your hands dirty, dive in and experiment is great to see. £3, a few hours and hopefully a problem is fixed with satisfaction guaranteed.

If it works 😂

IF there's always an IF :p

Back
Top Bottom