What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Seller Won't Ship to the UK?

Steve

Registered
There's some bits on eBay USA that I want to bid on but the seller doesn't ship to the UK? I've tried contacting them but no reply so far.

Anyone found a solution to this problem, i.e a US-based forum member/relative/US eBay account?

What are you buying? I am going with work early March, i have a colleague i ship US stuff to in West Virginia, if it is not too big i could fetch back for you and post on.
PM me if you want to sort somrthing out.
Cheers Adie

Bundlebox.com (an american mailing address service that then sends on your parcel to you for a fee)

Thanks for the kind offer Adrian, I'll bear that in mind. Let's hope the seller responds before the auction ends or he will just cancel my bids.

I've just signed up with ReShip.com, sounds like the same thing as Bundlebox.

Had this before.Generally found if the say they will not ship abroad they often dont even respond to requests to do so - fair point I guess.
What is it you are after?As there a fair few parts suppliers around who do ship to the uk

Well, I'm happy how this ended! Finally convinced the seller to let me bid and won a pile of NOS Medieval Madness stuff including all 3 brand-new gold wire ramps still in Williams packaging.

With all the other NOS MM parts I've got, I'm in a good position to start building a brand new MM!:)

Back
Top Bottom