What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Earthshaker

Expired Due to no activity
Looks like it was pre-bidded and that's just when it went through, unfortunately either the buyer pulled out and it should be offered to second highest bidder, or it was a shill bid and they didn't get what was planned, but I would expect it to go up at a higher price.

It is confusing to look at; but 12.45pm (the winning bid) is before 9.05pm (auction end).

Item must have been shilled... otherwise the 2nd or 3rd highest bidder would have been offered it.

Last edited:
Yes but looking at the profiles the new seller is the manager of the place that was selling the machine last time! ODD??

If you offer second chance you have to pay full 10% fees as ebay £1 promo doesnt apply. Top bidder didnt want this machine as it wasnt a prototype . As the current ebay £1 fee promo has only been offered to Courtney this occassion it is now listed there. If there are no sensible offers game will be broken for parts

Only if they are caught, even then Ebay don’t seem to care as many are realising within a week or two
For the case of bidders pulling out after winning a bid, it's a toothless threat when it comes to four-digit costing items. Would you rather pay for a game that you were mistaken about after winning, or just potentially get an account banned, where it's pretty trivial to get another one? Bit of a no brainer.

Don't know why people are calling this out as shill bidding. If you've ever tried to sell arcade machines at that price point on eBay you would be astounded. I gave up a few years ago trying to sell an old arcade machine of mine after months of ridiculous offers.

Last edited:
Just playing my bro's / my old ES today. Such a super fun game. The lightshows and sounds are among the best Sys 11. The layout is a dream to play. Would be a crime to part a working one out.

_20190708_131026.jpg

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom