What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Earthshaker £1700 *reduced*

Carl85

Registered
Alias
Carl85
Hi guys, putting my Earthshaker up as I'm currently 1 over and unfortunately this one has to take the cut. Its a nice players condition earth shaker. does have some wear but not as bad as a lot I see. The cab is really nice with bright colours but has a few dings. the cpu board has some work done by Jim @myPinballs, a few transistors were change. the battery pack had leaked at some point in the past and has been repaired. not sure by who though.

Good Points
All Working without Faults apart from the mentioned one
All Displays working great
All rubbers were recently changed, about 2 months ago
Stripped and cleaned including all ramps and plastics. and the subway plastic
New Flipper Buttons & Pal Nuts
All three flippers rebuilt with all new parts except coils
New Flipper Bats & Red Super Bands
Led's Throughout apart from flashers (Premium 2SMD Coloured on all Inserts) GI Cool White Throughout.
Original Backglass with only a couple of nicks
Original Williams Coin Door
Original Williams Shooter Housing

Bad points

Few Nicks on cab, but if I am honest its a lovely cab just want to be as clear as possible
Sling Plastics broken , and a few others could do with replacing but I never thought it was worth it
Playfield does have wear but isn't too bad in my opinion, but there is wear.
Drop targets could do with a strip and clean. work fine just a bit sticky. nothing a good old clean wouldn't sort
Glass has a few scratches. not terrible but could Do with a better/new one
Printed Manual is Included

any questions please ask, if I think of anything else I will edit the post, pleas check all the photos. I will put a load up

collection from Ashford, Kent or use Martin, been here before

IMG_2364.jpeg
IMG_2365.jpeg
IMG_2366.jpeg
IMG_2367.jpeg
IMG_2368.jpeg
IMG_2369.jpeg
IMG_2370.jpeg
IMG_2371.jpeg
IMG_2374.jpeg
IMG_2375.jpeg
IMG_2376.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg
IMG_2383.jpeg

Last edited:
Will post a video this evening with it working as well when I get home [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful system 11 title, one of the very best. Looks nice and clean, great cab. Well below average playfield wear too. GLWS

Thanks, yeah it’s not too bad at all for a non diamond plate. Doubt there’s too many originals that haven’t got wear. Great for a player condition and a great game too. Sad to see it go but needs must

If no joy here by the weekend I will pop it on eBay [emoji106]

Donation will be made once payment received [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom