What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early Christmas Present(s)

Brilliant choices. They simply do not make them like this anymore. Stand these beauties against modern games, and nothing comes anywhere close for artistic beauty

Medusa is the first pin i remember playing. At a mot station over the road !!

Ballys from the peak period. Bravo.

Brilliant choices. They simply do not make them like this anymore. Stand these beauties against modern games, and nothing comes anywhere close for artistic beauty

Medusa is the first pin i remember playing. At a mot station over the road !!

Ballys from the peak period. Bravo.
Indeed. I would like a Fathom and Vector too at some point. I need to jiggle my machines around as they aren't currently next to each other.

Vector is a misunderstood game. I have played some that were absolute crap. Pop by and try mine sometime.

Most are wrongly set up. The vector playfield is rammed with innovations, so is cramped. The critical vector scan shot is also tight. The mini playfield is tiny. Makes it vital that the flippers are not too powerful. Most complaints about vector relate to air shots, smacking the glass, breaking drops, hard to reach multiball ....

I have sensibly tuned mine using the eos switches on the left, right, and upper left. I put a weaker coil in the upper right and further reduced power with the eos. The game is completely transformed

Vector is a misunderstood game. I have played some that were absolute crap. Pop by and try mine sometime.

Most are wrongly set up. The vector playfield is rammed with innovations, so is cramped. The critical vector scan shot is also tight. The mini playfield is tiny. Makes it vital that the flippers are not too powerful. Most complaints about vector relate to air shots, smacking the glass, breaking drops, hard to reach multiball ....

I have sensibly tuned mine using the eos switches on the left, right, and upper left. I put a weaker coil in the upper right and further reduced power with the eos. The game is completely transformed
A friend of mine owned a Vector many years ago. Shame I couldn't play very well back then because it is a difficult game. I love the outlane/inlane configuration on it.

Back
Top Bottom