What's new

Drop Target Assembly

robtherich

Registered
Does anyone know where i can get a drop target assembly for my T2? The Part No is A14615
I wanted to refurb it but after having a good look at it i reckon i'd be better off replacing the whole assembly, from what i gather its the same assembly used in Indiana Jones, Johnny Mnemonic, Star Trek TNG and Terminator 2. if anybody has a spare to sell or could point me towards one i'd be very grateful

Rob

What is wrong with yours that makes you want to replace the whole thing ?

What is wrong with yours that makes you want to replace the whole thing ?
Its kind of intermittent sometimes won't reset, tries 5 times gives up and sometimes won't drop all intermittent. I take it off try this and that put it back and its better for a bit, not that i can through money around but if i could get the whole thing replaced and solve the problem i would

Probably just gunk on the targets?

I would strip the mech and clean it, especially the targets themselves (all the way down to the bottom) to make sure there's no grease or anything hampering their action, and see how that goes.

I agree. Taking it apart shows you where the flex areas are and the screws that go into slots instead of holes (stop that) meaning you can adjust them.

Get new springs and a new coil sleeve. Make sure the coil isn't binding on its spring. Make sure the targets are closing the switches when they drop.

Definitely fixable as its all mechanics and no electronics. Maybe you might need to replace one of the actual targets if the ledge/lever snapped off but those are cheap and available.

wow Dan, cool tech speak (you are getting to be a pin fixer ) :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

far from the days i loved of bright long shiny thing that connects to the little black square lego brick

Back
Top Bottom