What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Dr Who Pin

Vince69619

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for a Dr Who Pin machine. Happy to take a project (if it's electrical or mechanical in nature) less of an artist so looking for good artwork.

Bob aka pinballtoys might have one, but I thought I would put this up as a reminder.

Based in Twyford near Reading and I have a van that can transport a machine, so collection is ok.

Thanks,
Vince.

Thanks, we are merging our hobbies together. I have been meddling in electronics for 45 years and also built a full sized radio controlled dalek for charity fund raising. We have the Dr Who fruit machine and would like to get the pin machine also. I look after a pair of Addams for friends in the area.

OKAY - I took my Dalek that I built and made remote control to the UK Pin show at Aston Villa many years ago

Probably before most people knew this hobby existed.

Think I have 6 very short videos that are awful quality on my channel.

OKAY - I took my Dalek that I built and made remote control to the UK Pin show at Aston Villa many years ago

Probably before most people knew this hobby existed.

Think I have 6 very short videos that are awful quality on my channel.
I remember that show well and the Dalek - good times....I took a few games ES, Tommy etc a topperless WH20 which I sold for 550 I recall.

I think that one still holds the record for most pins at a UK show, 150+ iirc [emoji3]

I have some pics somewhere, must dig them out.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the lack of updates on this post, I bought the machine that Matt had. I will mark the purchase as completed.

Back
Top Bottom