What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr Dude ....for eg Rollergames or another sys 11

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
OK - just a possible one, as I'm still not sure whether I'm gonna hang on to The Dude . Needs a couple plastics and a tidy up but plays perfectly.

Anyone have another Sys 11 era game they might want to trade ? Condition not that important to me.

Rollergames
biggrin-1.png
, Diner, etc

He has decided to keep hold of the Diner, but for how long? Who knows with Wes ?

No, not the Dude. Awesome game, I really liked the theme and playing it was good fun, it really grew on me.

Good luck with a trade.

There are some cracking system 11 games out there Whirlwind, Earthshaker, Banzi Run, Elvira and the Party Monsters, SoF, Diner, BoP, Space Station
smile-1.png
but I wouldn't have put Roller Games in the mix.

Maybe I need to give this another go, It can't be as bad as I remember it.

Can it ? :eek:

replicas' date=' post: 1694834 said:
There are some cracking system 11 games out there Whirlwind, Earthshaker, Banzi Run, Elvira and the Party Monsters, SoF, Diner, BoP, Space Station
smile-1.png
but I wouldn't have put Roller Games in the mix.

Maybe I need to give this another go, It can't be as bad as I remember it.

Can it ? :eek:

Just remember ....I love Popeye too
biggrin-1.png

IMHO Rollergames is underrated, probably because (according to Steve Ritchie) the TV show it was based on bombed and was taken off air before the game was finished, so it never sold well. This year I played it at the German Pinball Center tournament against a couple of people that really knew how the machine worked, and it was excellent to watch, it really is a players game and a true Steve Ritchie classic. I think it's one of the best System 11's.

Don't flip! ....... flip!

i agree, RG can be a fantastic game, i remember watching Stormy and Andy H battling away on it at Andy's place in Ireland a couple of years ago, it was rockin' the place!

Back
Top Bottom