What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Dr Dude (Bally Williams 1990)

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
With much regret the good Doctor must go .....10 pins in the 8 pin capacity GrizZ Shack means something has to give 🎻

Plays perfectly, everything works - mixmaster spinner, magnet etc

I haven't stripped this right down but have semi stripped the top - ramps off etc and cleaned all play areas, so this hasn't had the usual GrizZ deep clean but still looks pretty damn lovely :smokin:

The 'Mixmaster' casing has been redecaled as the original decals had dried up and were shedding glitter everywhere (!) Pretty sure all bulbs are working, there are a few LEDs here and there - Reflex, magnet area

Decent Apron just installed.

Playfield nice and clean - full mylar from factory so little wear on main area. Mylar in good shape.

Plastics - slings chipped ( repros available from US ), rock n roll plastic has usual damage, 'Big Shot' figure missing but doesn't affect game one bit - I was thinking of adding some other suitable figure there.

Re-rubbered ...apart from maybe a couple of post sleeves

Cabinet - sound but suffered the usual fade, right more so but at least its evenly faded ;)

Brand new balls.

Anyway check out the pics .....

Gonna Ebay if no interest here.

Looking for £675

DSCF3150.jpg DSCF3151.jpg

DSCF3130.jpg

DSCF3132.jpg DSCF3135.jpg

DSCF3138.jpg DSCF3146.jpg

A great price for the title ! I sadly have no space whatsoever..... booo ! Hold out for your price, you'd surely sell it at that before Ebay.

I have played this machine in the Shack and can say it is a good un. I really like the theme and game play, if I had the space it would be bought.
No luck needed to sell this one.

Back
Top Bottom