What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Donkey Kong jnr

Expired Due to no activity

The seeker

Registered
Hi folks ok so I’ve decide to sell DKJ. Bought from Retro Nintendo Dave earlier in the year. He did a great job with work carried out on the cab and I’ve attached his original discription and photos as they are a great reflection in how nice the cab is.

Nintendo Donkey Kong Junior.
Original USA import; running step down transformer (included in sale).
Beautiful condition inside and out.
Full working order.
Owned almost 3yrs and have undertaken the following work during my ownership.
New Arcade Shop (USA import) side art which is immaculate (no bubbles / creases).
New white t-moulding.
New-old-stock original monitor bezel (USA import).
Original Sanyo 20EZV - Monitor removed completely, driven in person to Grant/Gunblade for full service (full cap kit, flyback, B+ regulator and pot replacement), collected and refitted.
Separate sound board also recapped at the same time.
New USA power cord fitted.
Joystick dismantled, serviced / greased and refitted.
Feel free to pm me if you have any questions happy to send more wats app photos if necessary

£1950.

Attachments

• FDFA92C0-B470-4B02-B0E7-0E92BA6DAEEE.jpeg
    FDFA92C0-B470-4B02-B0E7-0E92BA6DAEEE.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 8F7E6EDB-F3E1-4D0E-953D-9CA4ABB71EFD.jpeg
    8F7E6EDB-F3E1-4D0E-953D-9CA4ABB71EFD.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 4C854B90-F825-4BF7-B17E-3A1B88DE37C5.jpeg
    4C854B90-F825-4BF7-B17E-3A1B88DE37C5.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 249FB273-EB19-4112-872A-1151971EE664.jpeg
    249FB273-EB19-4112-872A-1151971EE664.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 269
Lovely looking cab that

The time pilot lurking in the back there is my all time favourite arcade machine :)

GLWS

Hi folks ok so I’ve decide to sell DKJ. Bought from Retro Nintendo Dave earlier in the year. He did a great job with work carried out on the cab and I’ve attached his original discription and photos as they are a great reflection in how nice the cab is.

Nintendo Donkey Kong Junior.
Original USA import; running step down transformer (included in sale).
Beautiful condition inside and out.
Full working order.
Owned almost 3yrs and have undertaken the following work during my ownership.
New Arcade Shop (USA import) side art which is immaculate (no bubbles / creases).
New white t-moulding.
New-old-stock original monitor bezel (USA import).
Original Sanyo 20EZV - Monitor removed completely, driven in person to Grant/Gunblade for full service (full cap kit, flyback, B+ regulator and pot replacement), collected and refitted.
Separate sound board also recapped at the same time.
New USA power cord fitted.
Joystick dismantled, serviced / greased and refitted.
Feel free to pm me if you have any questions happy to send more wats app photos if necessary

£1950.
Awesome game and awesome cab. Perfect for someone looking for variation in their collection.

This was the first cab I had shipped over from the USA. Spent a lot of time / effort / money on it over the 3yrs I owned it. I played it to death of course and still couldn’t quite get to a 500k milestone score. Think I my best was 486k.
Such a gorgeous looking game. I love the retro orange colour of the cab and the artwork in general.
GLWS dude 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom