What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donations

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
I would like to pass on my own personal thanks to those of you that have donated to the Forum Fund. This currently stands at.....

forum_paypal.jpg

This includes payments for some ROMS, the cash from which goes directly into the Forum kitty :)

I will be looking at providing additional bonuses (Extra privileges/extra contributor forums etc) over the coming weeks as a small way of saying thank you... Any suggestions please let me know!!

Please don't let me dissuade anyone from contributing to the upkeep of this place, since complacency is a sure fire way of things going down the tubes. I would like to still encourage a small donation if you have successfully sold a machine on here - What's £5 or £10 when you have saved £75 in fees on Ebay???

Anyhow, again many thanks to those "site supporters" who have so generously donated and helped us reach our goal for the next 12 months :)

Paul

In about 4 months I've gone from thinking about getting a pinball to having 3 machines, participating in a local league and I've met a bunch of decent people I'd not know otherwise, mostly through this forum.

Hell, I find I drop on here most days just to see whats going on. How could I not contribute something?

Thanks for setting this up Paul. Thanks to everyone for being a great community.

Rog.

The thanks goes to you Paul.

All your hard work has given the pinball comunity a great place to meet up and help each other and also give each other s*it.

Cheers Pal.

Just donated £5 due to Andy (Dreads) giving me a great forum price on some Pin mods, cheers Andy.

Just made a donation to thank Paul for his excellent ROM service ( not room service :D ) and to say thanks for running this great site. Merry Xmas all.

Back
Top Bottom