What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BALLY DOLLY PARTON ON TOUR.........

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Yes Dolly is going on tour!.......the rumours are true!!......

Not this Dolly! (My pet chihuahua)....Yes I know she needs a hair cut, but she feels the cold.......
IMG_1964.jpg
But this one.........
IMG_4377.JPG

The first stop of the tour is Special when lit. Pinball club Salisbury. December 14th.
For the Dave Rolfe Welsh cup. This is very fitting as the machine was previously owned by Dave for many years! And now restored to its former glory
For your pinball playing pleasure!......If you have not booked your place yet for the Welsh cup classics competition crack on with it and play a bit of Dolly!.....see you there..........more details here...https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/the-2019-festive-pinball-gathering.43731/
For the next stop....watch this space.......

Here is the cup! It could have your name on it for 2019!!!!
IMG_4463.JPG

Last edited:
After seeing that “stunning, without blemish, beautiful in every respect, what an investment “ Dolly Parton on eBay today:eek::rofl: , I was moved to update this thread. After a very popular and successful tour date at special when lit. Including being used and abused in the ukcs finals at Special when lit Salisbury. And causing a lot of chaos with tilt through’s. But we all enjoyed playing her......I have neglected to keep her tour dates updated. Currently Ben (a swl regular) and his young family are enjoying Dolly at there Wiltshire home. All “that pink!” Is going down very well withBens daughter.....Next tour date is Luke’s new games room!... @GezTheHealer If Clare is not to jealous of a busty blonde sharing the household!?........here’s a picture of the latest tour location.........young Deegan enjoying a bit of Dolly.....If you want to join the tour, it’s open to all trusted members...get in touch...........all the best, and take care......Keef.........😎65A879BB-685B-4DE1-821C-94815A134B84.jpeg

4FD6B150-6E5A-4E93-A0A5-8511B9D81C3D.jpeg
Dolly’s on tour still! She got on the tour bus and made her way to my (almost finished - just needs a floor) garage turn gamesroom) after a day of play I’m halfway up to Keith’s set high score and she’s jacked up on blocks at the back (expert mode 🤣) she’s Bigger than I expected- heads on these Bally are 77cm rather than the 75cm I’d come to expect from my current machines. Really a fantastic looking machine. Very chuffed she’s made a stop off here in lil ol TrowVegas.

Hi all.
Dolly is looking for her next tour stop!
Currently “self isolating” with @GezTheHealer and fed up with all the low scores, she i ready to tour again.
If you are bored during lockdown why not be entertained by Dolly Parton. (Warning, she is a right moody diva 👩‍🎤).
Well known members only. For more details send us a D.M. (Transport fees at your cost).
All the best, and take care.....Keef.

Don’t know if many of your are following this thread as many more exciting threads tempt regular viewers,
Like dissing/unrailing for sale threads, moaning about ohh ohh 7, reminding everyone how coool Godzilla is , burning vectors (Which is a great game, well I enjoyed it on boscombe pier circa 1983) and other handbag lifting 👜 activities.
Anyway here goes.....
After a few years on tour Dolly gets a bit of well deserved attention at flipperama hq (Sandhurst, the center of the universe😉) where she currently resides. @Gonzo
Having given so many folks a great time it was her turn to get a bit of love.....
Led upgrade - inserts. (Comets with a weebly LDB).
New right flipper.
Tilt Bob refitted. (No wonder kris was getting over a 100,000 there was no tilt Bob fitted😆)
New plastics. (CPR).
New Backglass (CPR).
Clean n polish. (Autoglym Polish, Dick’s ceramic coating for the Mylar).
Notes: the cpr plastics were excellent. They were purchased about 4 years ago if I recall correctly, colours were bright and true to the originals.
The cpr backglass on the other hand was ok. Great if you have a very poor or no original backglass, but the colours were off, much lighter than the original art. Definition not great and as we all know the mirror effect is only about 75% reflective. But as one bearded member on here famously once said “it is what it is”.......🤣 she still looks beautiful! And great fun to play!
Don’t judge until you have tried her! Here’s a picture I only took the one but maybe Kris has a few others ?
Cheers Keith..... oh and long May the successful tour continue........👊🏼 Next venue tbc but likely to be electric circus (Nuneaton) where ever that is! Have it on good authority it’s up noorff someplace? ...........Keef😎
493285CD-0EBE-4D53-BCE0-3130108FBC8A.jpeg

Good evening all,
It’s been a while since we updated the Dolly on tour thread. Just as a way of a reminder this machine was refurbished in memory of Dave Rolfe. And for the community to play and enjoy.
Each tour “date” has been without cost. (Bar the odd bottle of whiskey and Martins delivery costs). Many folks have enjoyed her tour stops and it has introduced many to raw Bally s.s. Classic pinball fun.
Anyway the tour continues. Latest stop is the pinball Republic Croydon. (Now in the ulez zone much to Dolly’s displeasures, to quote one of her hits.... “it’s all wrong, but it’s alright).
Being a regular in the infamous Thursday league.
Next stop the U.K. open. Well we are all looking forward to that.......
Be sure to collect your limited edition (200) new forest pinball bottle opener....... gratis o course as a souvenir of this monumental event. Looking forward to seeing you there and playing a bit o Dolly.
Here’s a few pictures of her at pbr courtesy of young James @MajesticPinball forming part of an all star classic line up. Love it..........8B001F14-54D3-47B0-B3F8-090852C29DBD.jpeg19AB74F8-3F07-4A81-89D9-0DBECE15F3C5.jpegD7BD14A0-C1C5-420C-BEB6-E8734DF47ABE.jpeg3C0A386B-BD77-4C61-BFB9-C62E1FFB6856.jpeg27B45367-CE53-4410-8463-7D98299B8F7E.jpeg
All the best Keef......

IN the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
And God instructed Bally "Thou shalt maketh the Dolly Parton pinball machine to rival all pinball machines which shall precedeth and followeth it". 🙌🙌🙌

Back
Top Bottom