What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know Jason Williams

mark adams

Registered
At least i think thats what his name was, from Southampton area, used to deal in s/h pins in the mid to late 90's, think he went into quiz machines.

ah ha nothing suspicious, i bought a lot of pinball kit from him back then, just curious if he's on here or still around...
He sold me 3 x hyperballs, a judge dredd, a twilight zone, a terminator 2 and a few others i've forgotten about

Like Phil I knew Justin back in the day. one of Bob Thomsons' "disciples" / Portmouth pinball mafia. He had the odd pinball on eBay a few years ago and spotted him and Tony Clark at the SLAM in 2014 so he must still be around. also mates with Simon Holman who ive chatted to at shows. Simon is on facebook (unsual name so easy to search ) so a polite message might get hold of Justin that way

i know him and i spoke to him a couple of weeks ago he hasn't got any machines when bob past away they all went as they had no sauce of machines and not the tomato kind

What happened to Bob Thomsons machines then? Excuse my ignorance i don't know the history, i only ever dealt with Justin

Back
Top Bottom