What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone here have a laser cutter capable of cutting MDF?

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Hi all - looking to get some pieces lasercut for the minipin from Tested (Hoping it makes Pinball FX3 a little better!) and thought I'd check here if anyone themselves, or any reccomended services, had a lasercutter and could cut the files. Believe it's designed for quarter inch MDF. Just PM me with a cost.

Can't help, but that's awesome! I tried VPX in vr a couple weeks ago and thought how awesome it would be if you had the front of a pin as the controls.

Can't help, but that's awesome! I tried VPX in vr a couple weeks ago and thought how awesome it would be if you had the front of a pin as the controls.
It's definitely something to wish for! This will sadly just be for a monitor but I thin having pin buttons should make it a little more fun!

If you get it made I'd be interested in the cost, not that I have the tools or ability to make it myself

Back
Top Bottom