What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctor Who Pinball location

Hardas

Registered
Hi All, does anyone know if there are any Dr Who machines in arcades in London or Essex. If so where. Thanks

Not at the moment, it has just been refurbished before going back out again. Is Chingford near you?

That’s great news much appreciated, I be heading there this weekend. Just need to find the right arcade.

The arcade your looking for is called the Happidrome. Also worth checking out Astro City Amusements at the top of the high street who have Monopoly, Street fighter 2, Jokerz and Junkyard if you're in Southend :)

Took a trip down there on Sunday, lovely looking machine, however right Flipper is on its last legs. Hopefully I can locate another one. If I get a taste for one of these machines may be in the market for one. Time will tell.

Hi Steve, thanks for the location. I like the game so just going to bide my time and find a loved and cared for one at a resonable
Price. Privately owned would be ideal

Back
Top Bottom