What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMDMK66 to PIN2DMD ?

Crewey

Site Supporter
Received a WCS94 which has the 'interesting' limited colour palette from a pinballsp DMDMK66.

Having googled I can see it is possible to convert the MK66 to pin2dmd to achieve full colour, however it appears difficult ?

Any help or advice appreciated before I disappear down the rabbit hole.
Thanks

I’ve moved this dmd to Tommy and put the colorDMD LED in WCS94, the Dmdmk66 was drawing power from the incorrect place on WCS

I believe it is possible to convert those but every pin2dmd I had from him prior to him doing is 'own thing' (I use that term loosely) broke within 2 years.

Personally - keep the panels and order a pin2dmd evo backboard.

I install a seperate power supply into any machine with a PIN2DMD. Keeps the strain off your power driver board.

I believe it is possible to convert those but every pin2dmd I had from him prior to him doing is 'own thing' (I use that term loosely) broke within 2 years.

I install a seperate power supply into any machine with a PIN2DMD. Keeps the strain off your power driver board.
Probably will eventually tbf, as it's now in Tommy I've changed the colour palette to black, red, white & blue which kind of suits the Union Jack heavy theming

@Terranigma May be able to advise.....

Back
Top Bottom