What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Harry Trade?

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Hi, thinking of moving on my Dirty Harry so I thought I'd test the water in case anyone wanted to trade.

Ideally I'd be after something other than the usual suspects. So I'm thinking along the lines of an Independence Day, SST or Congo but anything DMD considered.

Cash available if anyone is looking to move on a rated machine and free up some funds.

Canprovide loads more photos if anyone is interested or you are more than welcome to come round to see/play it (+ the other machines) if you can get to central London.

[attachment=129:100_0263.JPG]

GrizZ' date=' post: 1678106 said:
I am a huge fan of the DH pin. Much overlooked mid 90s game. I would urge anyone to give it a shot sometime. Its a real players machine, with plenty going on.

+1
smile-1.png

Hello mate, I know this threads knocking on a bit now but don't suppose you still have it???

hi Gaz,

Sorry I swapped it 2 weeks ago. Thanks for your interest though

cheers

John

Ended up with a T3, which suited my "something different" criteria. Never played one before but as T2 was my first real experience of pins I was a happy bunny. Still on the look out for a SST or Independence Day to add to the collection one day.

Cool I was close to getting one of those but was forced to sell my pin to fund wedding stuff!!!

Enjoy it. I'm trying to get my hands on a baywatch and I don't care who knows it!!! Ha ha.

Gaz Shiells' date=' post: 1678886 said:
Cool I was close to getting one of those but was forced to sell my pin to fund wedding stuff!!!

Enjoy it. I'm trying to get my hands on a baywatch and I don't care who knows it!!! Ha ha.

Sad Times, when you are not bothered about anyone knowing you are after a Baywatch.
rolleyes-1.gif

Make sure the displays is fully working, replacements arn't cheap. :eek:

Gaz Shiells' date=' post: 1678886 said:

Lol - typical - i couldnt get rid of one this time last year
biggrin-1.png

Out of interest Paul, how much did u get for your baywatch in the end. Just so I can have a benchmark price!

Back
Top Bottom