What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Harry genuine 3 owner huo be worth.

BigBear77

Registered
Hi everyone I am thinking if willy wonka is amazing I need to get some funds together.

What would a genuine home use only I am the third owner mint Dirty Harry game be worth.

There is only a small mark on the side of the back box otherwise mint original with all booklets.

I was lucky to find it at a good price but I will only be selling if it can get a good price to put the money down for a wonka if it is good that is.

A ok one has just sold for £1900.

Like I said it maybe for sale at the right price otherwise it won’t be as there isn’t another one like this and will be kept.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Total guess here 2.5k to 3k. Even 3k feels like a massive price for a Harry as it is only 98 on Pinside.

The Harrys kicking around tend to be in much better than average condition for mid 90s games. My guess is that they weren't great earners. The pf is diamond plate. The cab art seems to last well on that title without fade. I borrowed one from @mark9 and that was in lovely shape.

1k premium to a nice one ?

Not a huge amount of love for DH. I had trouble in selling my one 5 yrs ago for £750. The playfield wasn’t stunning but the cabinet was pretty mint so I guess it hadn’t been shifted from site to site much.

So saying there will be someone out there who is dying to have a mint one.

If a normal one goes for £1900 I’d guess £2500 maybe a bit more. 3k seems pushing it.

I would say then £3,000 to much £2750 about right. To be far it’s a lot of game even at £2750 in the condition and history at 3 owners including me and home use only.

Thanks for all the comments.

The one you borrowed is the nice 1.9k one that just sold.

Its a great game, and it was definitely a nice one not just 'ok'.... :rolleyes:

It was advertised at 1.9k, but that doesn't mean that's what it sold for! ;)

If you bought DH for a “good price”, why not pay it forward and sell it for the same “good price” to another forum member to enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom