What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Diner upper left ramp, just pay postage!

Expired Due to no activity

Cookizza

Site Supporter
Hey guys,

After receiving a new Diner upper left ramp yesterday I've got a slightly worn ramp to give away to one lucky forum member.

Obviously being from a 30 year old machine there is slight wear to this ramp, but hopefully still of use and I can confirm the balls still zip around this ramp like no tomorrow!

With the CPR playfields shipping this year I'm sure many are looking to spruce up their Diner's so be quick!

Please see pics to be sure the surface scratches are not a deal breaker.

Just pay postage and it's yours!

/s

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 40
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 40
Ok in all seriousness, whoever melted the perhaps dozen types of plastics into this ramp to get their Diner playing deserves a bloody standing ovation.

I can't believe the game still played with this thing in it, but I'm sure whoever spent countless nights melting ballpoint pens was pretty proud of themselves the first time the ball zipped round this thing..

I'll take it - just let me first take a flamethrower to the rest of my machine so it doesn't look out of place 👍

Wait.... This ain't a joke? It actually came off of your machine?! 😂

Honestly it did, and it actually played without a hitch (albeit VERY slow at making the loop).

No idea who made it or what caused them to do it, but it's quite impressive.

Here's a pic of it in situ - notice the stack of nuts to get that switch on.

All held in by one trooper of a screw

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 33
Honestly it did, and it actually played without a hitch (albeit VERY slow at making the loop).

No idea who made it or what caused them to do it, but it's quite impressive.

Here's a pic of it in situ - notice the stack of nuts to get that switch on.

All held in by one trooper of a screw
Definitely a plumber with his torch... 👨🏼‍🏭

Back
Top Bottom