What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Digital pinball machine

Have a look here Tyke has a very nice looking full size one for sale.

I'd prefer a full size one to a small table top version if I was to buy a virtual pin, also you'd not have the problem that come with getting it off the bay!

Thanks Cmor111

I have seen that table and its absolutely superb! It is however far in excess of my current budget/what I am looking to pay for a non original pin.

Good luck with it, would be good to know how many tables and formats it's got.

If it's any good would you look at reusing the computer and parts and placing them into a full size machine?

I quite like the idea of the mini table. I will keep my spaces for full size tables to house originals :)

@deathrow could you perhaps do a video of it once you have it? I would be very interested in seeing one from a customer point of view, not the guy the builds them.

I have been thinking of getting one of these for a while

Cheers

Buy an empty cab shell from manny and build one. Have the fun is setting it up ;)

Buy an empty cab shell from manny and build one. Have the fun is setting it up ;)

I dont have the time right now but I had considered this in the past.

I quite like the idea of the smaller table as an 'extra' for the games room rather than having a digi pin taking space up that could house a 'real' pin.

Hope it's what your looking for, would be good to know how easy it is to add new tables.

Enjoy your new game, would be good to see some sort of review on it.

I have a VP cabinet setup (running VP9), but once I had a few real pins the flipper lag and inaccurate physics really killed it for me. I used to help out with the VP authors with some physics settings so am a but picky about these things. I know there was a physics tweak of VP out but even that plays strange at some times. Be interested to see how things have improved with your review.

Who did you have do the cab work? I've got all the bits here for a 24" playfield, 7" 'DMD', and 19" Backglass machine. I've built a one before (it was at Daventry 2014 :) - by the entrance to the hall ) but this the one I have in mind now is beyond my woodworking skills (which are none!)

Check the ebay link at the top of the thread.

The review may be a little delayed as I need to get hold of the builder for a re image of the HD. Nothing serious though.

Couple of pictures for now...

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_DSCF3233_zpsp1hvqshb.jpg

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_DSCF3230_zpsywpivzgz.jpg

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_DSCF3234_zpskdivg0ij.jpg

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_DSCF3232_zpsjup9lmcf.jpg

Ok, so ive been giving this a good shakedown and have gone through many many hrs of play. As have my kids!

I have also after talking to the creator upgraded to the delux model and now have an astonishing 275 working tables to play and a BTTF theme.

Review for both versions now possible.

This weekend will see my review thread start, if anyone wants me to concentrate on any fine aspects of these machines please contact me.

Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom