What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available DIGITAL JUKEBOXES FOR SALE *price drops* £200/£220

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Selling on quite a few jukeboxes.

Need room back as I have to reduce the size of workshop.

SOLD TODAY ! Move down the page :)

FIRST JUKEBOX - SOUND LEISURE DIGITAL STARLITE/MUSIC EXPRESS.
With custom lighting.
Computer updated this month.
Sound leisure software.
Very nice condition.
£900

NOW £825.

THIS FIRST JUKEBOX is currently in my home (B30 post code - near Cadbury's - Stirchley Birmingham). All the rest are at my workshop (B19 area).

img 6.jpg

Last edited:
STAR BURST 17 (one of two) - £275

NOW £200 - IF IT DOES NOT SELL - I WILL STRIP BITS OUT FOR SPARES AND THROW CAB AWAY

WALL MOUNTED JUKE
WITH BLUETOOTH AMPLIFIER

CAN ADD OWN SONGS.

COMES WITH BRACKET.
22,500 SONGS.

Front plastic is new and has film on it - this film is of course removeable.

IMG_7816.jpgIMG_7817.jpg

Last edited:
Just to let you know:

Jukes with Sound Leisure computer fitted have over 85,000 songs installed. These can be updated via subscription. If you want to use as they are (songs from the 50s up to modern day) - then they do not time out. However if you want the latest releases then you have to subscribe to SoundNet which is about £25 a month.

Jukes with other software do come with over 20,000 songs installed. These can take your own music if converted to MP3s (and tagged correctly).

Happy for Martin to collect.

Collection from B19 area of Birmingham - just off M6 J6.

All wall mounted jukeboxes require external speakers.

The first two jukes (full size ones) have internal speakers (2no 12 inch woofers, 2no tweeters).

All jukeboxes are ex-site so they are not mint.

Last edited:
Purchased one of these. Incredible machine and Phil gave me a teach-in to avoid any faux pas'.
Phil seems like a guy I could pick his brains on a few topics and he would have the answers, can't say that with many people.

Thanks Phil

Purchased one of these. Incredible machine and Phil gave me a teach-in to avoid any faux pas'.
Phil seems like a guy I could pick his brains on a few topics and he would have the answers, can't say that with many people.

Thanks Phil
Thank you for the feedback Nevin.
Enjoy !

Fair enough. Completely understand the dilemma for labour intensive restoration work such as this, classic cars and the like. Give me a shout if you come across a vinyl project.

I would just like to thank Phil.
I picked up a Wall Mounted Juke Box from him yesterday.
He couldn't be any more helpful, he gave me a step by step guide, and then a back up if needed.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him,

Cheers Phil

Great prices Phil.. have been really tempted myself i have couple of cd jukeboxes but these save you time swapping discs and doing the title strips 🤣

Back
Top Bottom