What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dig deep pinheads..... Cancer Research fundraiser

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Some of you may be aware that South Coast Slam head honcho and TV chatshow regular Will Barber is currently living thru the worst month of his life , as he gives up drinking any alcohol for January in an effort to raise funds for CANCER RESEARCH :thumb:

Now if you know Will then you will appreciate the Herculean effort this truly is, believe me the near suicidal phone calls I get from him everyday are testament to how tough it is :eyebrows:

So come on folks , skip a few beers yrself tonight and and throw some money at a fantastic cause.:help:

http://www.justgiving.com/dryathlete-william-barber

Some of you may be aware that South Coast Slam head honcho and TV chatshow regular Will Barber is currently living thru the worst month of his life , as he gives up drinking any alcohol for January in an effort to raise funds for CANCER RESEARCH :thumb:

Now if you know Will then you will appreciate the Herculean effort this truly is, believe me the near suicidal phone calls I get from him everyday are testament to how tough it is :eyebrows:

So come on folks , skip a few beers yrself tonight and and throw some money at a fantastic cause.:help:

http://www.justgiving.com/dryathlete-william-barber

Gotta say "huge" thanks to the pinball guys and galls.... had the majority of donations from pin heads , the donation's from "non" pinball folk has been pants just goes to show how much the pinball community rocks or that most of us like a drink :party:

As Grizz said this sucks so so so bad and thank god its nearly over, although a few members of this community ( who shall remain nameless ) tried to make me crack at the EAG wednesday , by asking me to look after their pints etc

if you don't have a just giving account you can text SOBA50 to 70070 anything would be greatly appreciated

Thanks ya crazy kids

Love and hugs

Will

Back
Top Bottom