What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different table different balls

Yes it was fabulous to be there. Luca had loads of support. It was a really excellent final and Selby's 147 Sunday evening was incredible.

It was bucket list for me 2 years ago and my wife bought me a ticket for 2022 final. Now it seems to be a tradition.

But I wasn't able to get final tickets for 2024 when they went on sale yesterday but i got all 3 sessions on the last day of quarters for next year.
The crucible is a fabulous place. Even the cheaper seats in the Gods get a good view. I was up in the gods this afternoon.

View from row n in the gods thus afternoon. There was only one row behind me but still got to see all the action.

Attachments

• 20230501_125219.jpg
    20230501_125219.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 23
Could see you in the crowd on TV! So good you got to enjoy a great final there too.

The 2024 final was sold out within 15 minutes of going on sale last Sunday morning. Sunday was priority day only for those registered with wst. Basically final, semi and quarters all sold out on Sunday except for a few vip tickets so none were left for general public when that opened Monday am. You have to register book and pay a whole year in advance and get online at 9am on priority day to stand any chance. I did that and was still 6,000th in the queue when I joined it so didn't manage to get finals tickets for 2024.

And now, just 2 days later there are a handful of premium tickets available for the 2024 earlier rounds at about £120 a session and a good number of front row Century Club hospitality tickets at £330+ per session. All the sub £100 tickets have sold out for all sessions. That's normal though.

Back
Top Bottom