What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Dialed In LE

Spadge

Registered
So, I may be making a huge and crazy decision, but I'll get over it...

For sale is my HUO DI LE which was NIB just 2 months or so ago.

Obviously mint condition with no faults*. Reviews are really great (Pinside top 10 now) and it's a very popular machine and likely will be for some time to come.

Cost 9K new from Pinball Heaven direct from JJP, I'll accept £8250 or nearest sensible offer, no trades as I have a lot of machines and space is an issue.

Why am I selling? Basically I've had precious little time to play it and get to love the machine, that's not going to change any time soon I've realised. I'm lucky enough to have a lot of other machines and restoration project to get on with, as well as being busy at work and at home.

Also, it's such a great piece of kit, I won't achieve where a lot of my satisfaction comes from - and that's modding/improving.

There's little you can really do to improve a DI LE. Perhaps blades/cab art, trough light, topper etc. I suffered the same way when I got the Hobbit LE, in that its a stunning piece of kit that was really for a player only and thats just not me.

*Any faults are of the usual kind with NIB machines, that may need slight adjustments covered in many threads and/or code fixes etc.

I can supply photos/videos but am sure everyone has seen lots of them before.

Welcome to view by appointment. First to see will buy.

Located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. 200miles north of London off J40 M1.

There, said it/done it.

Probably best to put this in the "machines for sale" thread rather than the "parts for sale"...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have 3 tickets for tonight's euro millions.. hang in there ;)

A great game ! Easily the best Jersey Jack game so far.
Also better made than the last two (PC is now in the backbox, much easier!).
I service machines and find that JJ stuff is really well made.

Best of luck with the sale.

Back
Top Bottom