What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted DESW R2D2 spares

Monty

Registered
Hi all, I finally tracked down a decent DESW for reasonable money from an old fashioned bricks and mortar auction room.

Unfortunately, R2D2's head doesn't spin and when I took his head off I found that the motor, cam wheel and linkage were missing. Would love to get the little droid fully working. Anyone got any of these parts they want to sell?

Attachments

• Star-Wars-Pinball-023.jpg
    Star-Wars-Pinball-023.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 17
Hi all, I finally tracked down a decent DESW for reasonable money from an old fashioned bricks and mortar auction room.

Unfortunately, R2D2's head doesn't spin and when I took his head off I found that the motor, cam wheel and linkage were missing. Would love to get the little droid fully working. Anyone got any of these parts they want to sell?

I had a motor from Phil around £70, Im sure you could make the linkage or 3d print it

Thanks, I saw those motors and was a little surprised by the cost but then it is a business that needs to make profit, and it appears to be a rare part. That's my fall back solution if I can't solve this for less money. Happy making the other parts but would like to make this as original as possible.

Back
Top Bottom