What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Demolition Man, Dracula and Flintstones wanted

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Hi all. Self explanatory title. I'm after one of the above pins. Needs to be in good condition and fully working etc. Thanks for any replies

Last edited:
Someone was selling a dm on here few weeks back. Not sure it was ever sold. A search on the forum shows it was @pinballdan . Maybe it is still available?

Hi Huggers,

I have a Flintstones that I bought from Mooseman on here. It is fully working and since purchase I have stripped it, cleaned it and LED'd it as well as added the dinosaur light mod .
The only issue I know of is that it is missing the Joes Diner plastic. This is a very easy fit if you were to buy one. Personally I didn't notice it was missing!

Let me know if it is of interest.

Hi Huggers,

I have a Flintstones that I bought from Mooseman on here. It is fully working and since purchase I have stripped it, cleaned it and LED'd it as well as added the dinosaur light mod .
The only issue I know of is that it is missing the Joes Diner plastic. This is a very easy fit if you were to buy one. Personally I didn't notice it was missing!

Let me know if it is of interest.

Hey. Thanks, I've just been offered another Flintstones and am also off to see a couple of pins today to get a feel for them and price etc. I haven't played these games since back in the day so need a refresher. If you could message me some pics and how much you're after for it that would be really appreciated. Cheers man

Hi i have a very nice fully working not a scratch on it in excellent condition Baywatch looks like it just come out of the show room. I will list for sale this week. Also i am going to be selling again excellent condition and very rare Twister. Let me know if you are interested before they go on sale.

Hi i have a very nice fully working not a scratch on it in excellent condition Baywatch looks like it just come out of the show room. I will list for sale this week. Also i am going to be selling again excellent condition and very rare Twister. Let me know if you are interested before they go on sale.

DM on it's way, cheers Duncan

A friend of mine is Ebaying a Dracula and Star Trek TNG this evening.
He usually starts them at a quid and lets them go to the end. He usually gives an honest description. He would prefer for them "to find their own price".
He also has a No Fear which will be coming on shortly too.
Cheers
Garry

Would sooner avoid Ebay tbh Garry but thanks. I will take a look at his BSD as and when it appears on there. Cheers

Best time of year to get some good deals. If i hadn't just bought another pin there's a few I'd be interested in right now

Really? I'm struggling! There's a DM on there with an opening bid of 2.2k and a 3k BSD. What's caught your eye?

Really? I'm struggling! There's a DM on there with an opening bid of 2.2k and a 3k BSD. What's caught your eye?
There's been a couple of good deals on the forum. There's a well priced nice bop. A whos dunnit sold on eBay at 1060 recently. Not really what you're looking for but good machines at good prices.

The Dracula I mentioned was listed as a Pinball Table and doesn't come up on a "pinball machine" search.
Did you see it?

The Dracula I mentioned was listed as a Pinball Table and doesn't come up on a "pinball machine" search.
Did you see it?

Ahh I have now thank you. Wolf mod on it too. Watching it now. Wonder how difficult it would be to sort that playfield out

There's been a couple of good deals on the forum. There's a well priced nice bop. A whos dunnit sold on eBay at 1060 recently. Not really what you're looking for but good machines at good prices.

Yeah I did see that Who Dunnit and VERY nearly bit at the BOP but as you say not exactly what I am looking for. I'll keep my eyes peeled, it's not got to be one of these 3, I'm after others too

Ahh I have now thank you. Wolf mod on it too. Watching it now. Wonder how difficult it would be to sort that playfield out
Don't think it's possible to sort out that much planking.

Back
Top Bottom