What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Demolition Man £1k

Status
Not open for further replies.

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
Has been in storage (battery holder removed prior, will fit remote holder). Tested, boards good, all working and clean and plays great. Cabinet has a few knocks and scrapes and some wear near flippers, comes with legs and bolts.

IMG_1786.JPG
IMG_1788.JPG
View attachment 26879 View attachment 26880

Attachments

• IMG_1794.JPG
    IMG_1794.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1795.JPG
    IMG_1795.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 44
Good price this. Shouldn't stay round for long. Perfect starter machine. Just ashame i spent all my pinball money already.

@Flyte sorry the Fish Tales isn't for sale, I'm selling on behalf of a friend who now only has room for one, the FT is the one he's keeping!

If you click on the alias you get some info about the seller. In this case it says Midlands. I hope nick won't mind me saying. I think he lives near Uttoxeter. The question is whether the game is at his or with the person he is selling it for.

Hi @Jon Fletcher I'm in Uttoxeter, Staffs.

As for everyone asking for the MB, I'll get to it later in the week, I have 6 people asking about it already. There'll be no dibs as such, It needs to go for the highest price possible as am selling for a friend, so it wont necessarily be cheap as it was restored prior to storage, but I need to check it over and see what it's like.

No probs @domlouis with people knowing where I am thanks :)

Machines all here as they had to be moved due to him moving out of his old house and being in a smaller rented one now

As for viewing and collection, most days and times are fine

Why is this Demo Man still for sale at a great price and one of the best 'bang for buck' machine out there.
Sod the Monster Bash go for a proper game.

I also didn't think this would last the day!

Great value considering what other games go for now.

Anyone else got a DM they're ready to move on? Looks like I missed out on this one.
I only started collecting last year and keep reading stories about these coming up regularly on here and eBay in the past? Not anymore it seems

Yup, no brainer really. Play it 6 months and sell again no problem. If I had had space I would have done just that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom