What's new

Gone to Ebay Demolition Man £1150

Sef

Registered
Time to sell on the DM that I bought from Dean in September (http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/conversations/demolition-man-£1150.7807) as will be moving house soon and sadly can't take it with me...

It's a fun game and is still in the same condition I got it, i.e. everything works as it should, the playfield is hardly worn and it plays great. Even after 9 months or so I still love playing it, games tend to be fast paced and it is still difficult enough to reach the final multiball and demolition mode that the challenge keeps it fresh.
OK, I haven't done any work on it, so the rubbers could probably do with changing now...

The main negatives are that the cabinet is a bit scuffed in places and there is some corrosion on the legs and in other places. Inside there are a few chipped plastics, and there is a missing rubber in the pop bumper area leaving an unprotected light (broken) - an easy repair but I never got around to ordering a rubber kit. Let me know if you have any questions.

The machine is in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.

DSCN0311.JPG

DSCN0321.JPG

There are lots more pictures here (let me know if you want to see a photo of anything else and I can add it):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nulkxw030mlgn9g/AADKef9xBY9GVOEVXEo1LkV2a?dl=0

Last edited:
I'm not far away. Could view it and take some pictures if anybody is interested in it. I'd be all over this if i hadn't already committed to my next pin :)

I'll try again later to get the pictures to work inline. I'm hoping the dropbox page lets everyone view the pictures in the meantime!

Darren you're welcome to view/play anyway... what's your next pin going to be?

I'd take it for $1150 if you would be willing to pack it up and get it to the nearest shipping airport that as an air freight terminal. You brits have awesome deals on games but no one is willing to ship them to canada :(

my bad again i thought £ was actually €....and I didn't mean it in Canadian Dollars. Wondering how much air freight would be from the UK to Canada then pending taxes I think I'd be **** out of luck.

around £400 shipping for port collection and £600 airfreight. Long time since I shipped back to N.America. Only done 3 times ever, TAF in 2008 GnR 2006 and ALs Garage Band 2004

yeah I think it'd be way too expensive - with the air freight, plus getting it boxed up properly and transferred to the airport... it'd be getting close to the price of the machine! Maybe if it was a more expensive desirable model... but I'm sure there are lots of DMs in Canada kicking around?

Decided to fire this across to ebay as time is running out before the big move. Off to Vietnam... wondering what machines (if any) they'll have over there...

Decided to fire this across to ebay as time is running out before the big move. Off to Vietnam... wondering what machines (if any) they'll have over there...
I doubt they'll have any machines over there. Completely different culture. You never know though

Back
Top Bottom