What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Demo man playfield parts

Expired Due to no activity

steve brum

Site Supporter
Any one need any game SPECIFIC parts for demo man as i have 2 playfields laden with parts .

20190604_133408-1.jpg
20190604_133425.jpg
20190604_133417.jpg

Wouldn't hurt to have some spares although I don't need anything right now, do you have prices in mind for any particular bits?

yeah steve did promise me a cab 3 years ago !!! so he got there in the end just way too late - a new playfield would of been nice though

100+ machines , tons of parts , limited manpower (especially manual labour) = long delays

Hello,
I am French and do not speak much. I use google translation to write to you.
i'm looking for Secondary cable - transform to backbox and the other cable that will connect to the transformer and the door to manage the configuration menu of the pinball. This menu does not work because they have melted the pinball in question is wpcs willians demolition man.
if you have this electric cable I'm interested
waiting to read you
have a good day
Best regards.

Attachments

• cable DM.jpg
    cable DM.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 20
If you still have this available I could do with taking the complete plastic set?

Back
Top Bottom