What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demo Man help

Lippy427

Registered
Hi,

Could someone with a DM do me a favor please...?

I'm after photos of both the slingshots - but with the slingshot plastics removed.
Also a photo of what is behind the upper flippers i.e. number and type of posts.

I'm about to give mine a shop - and it's got an odd collection of posts under the slings!

Thanks
Geoff

PS - anyone else not able to see the formatting icons when posting a thread (W7 & FF29.0.1)?

"Also a photo of what is behind the upper flippers i.e. number and type of posts."

None of that in the manual?

Afraid not. The old B/W manuals aren't like the modern sterns in that respect. It does have a list of type and number of posts - but it doesn't show where they go - Plus there's no guarantee that it is correct, for example the DM manual has a totally different layout for the left sling (shape and number of posts) with what looks like return gate between the out and in lanes!

Back
Top Bottom