What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Dec 20, 2014] South West Meet 1 Season 8 (South Wales)

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

I'm pleased to announce the first meet of the new league season in the South West region will be kindly hosted by Dave Wilcox in Cwmbran, South Wales.

Please note that it will be on SATURDAY 20th December and not a Sunday for a change.

Know that it will be near Christmas and some of you may struggle to make it but hope whoever is free can make it along and if you can let me or Dave know nearer the time if you're coming, would be most appreciated.

I'll send an email with more details to the South West regulars shortly so if you'd like to come along and don't see anything from me in the next few days then do let me know.

Cheers

Greg

Line up of machines will be 6 from the following:-
( As it's December, my stock is changing regulary, so unable to guarantee which ones will be used)

Ali
Sea Witch
Cue T
Lethal Weapon 3
8 Ball
Wild Fyre
Cheetah
Scared Stiff
Getaway HS2
Flight 2000
TMNT
Street Fighter 2
Atlantis (Bally)
Hot Tip
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Galaxy
Ten Stars
Phoenix
Firepower
Bride of Pinbot
Laser War

Dave

Many thanks to Dave for hosting a great meet yesterday.

Lovely curry for lunch and a nice varied selection of pins from E/m, solid state and DMD.

Results were as follows and all scores will be on league website shortly.

Rank Name Base Bonus Total Points UKPL points
1 Greg Mott 66 0 66 20
2 Helmut Langenbruch 53 0 53 19
3 James Watson 51 0 51 18
4 Dave Roberts 48 0 48 17
5 Michael Addis 44 0 44 16
6 Quentin Wollacoot 42 1 43 15
7 Lynda Williams 40 0 40 14
8 Kev Donovan 37 0 37 13
9 Dave Willcox 32 0 32 12
10 Emma Oliver 28 0 28 11
11 Edward Emms 21 0 21 10