What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold DE Star Wars for sale £925

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
or £950 with a new DE flipper rebuild kit

Pix:
www.ukvac.com_forum_uploads_30_WP_20130704_002.jpg

More Pix: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/2-pinballs-data-east-star-wars-and-jurassic-park_topic334147.html

Description:

This is working but the playfield needs a good shopping, there is no wear on the playfield other than the normal scoop hole wear. It has the 25th Anniversary roms fitted. It's pretty dirty. two targets need replacing (I have them) and i've also got scoop hole protectors which need to be fitted (these aren't the cliffy ones - they are the ones you can buy from Pinball Heaven.

The translite is a repro, and the translite glass is perspex with a crack in it. If that bothers you you need to get a new piece of glass cut. Additionally there's no coin mech. Machine has usual knocks and scrapes.

Additionally the DMD has no lines out, but is gassing, so you will want to replace it I would imagine somewhere in the next 6 months. Because of this it is priced way under what they are going for currently.

Thanks!

or £950 with a new DE flipper rebuild kit

Pix:
www.ukvac.com_forum_uploads_30_WP_20130704_002.jpg

More Pix: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/2-pinballs-data-east-star-wars-and-jurassic-park_topic334147.html

Description:

This is working but the playfield needs a good shopping, there is no wear on the playfield other than the normal scoop hole wear. It has the 25th Anniversary roms fitted. It's pretty dirty. two targets need replacing (I have them) and i've also got scoop hole protectors which need to be fitted (these aren't the cliffy ones - they are the ones you can buy from Pinball Heaven.

The translite is a repro, and the translite glass is perspex with a crack in it. If that bothers you you need to get a new piece of glass cut. Additionally there's no coin mech. Machine has usual knocks and scrapes.

Additionally the DMD has no lines out, but is gassing, so you will want to replace it I would imagine somewhere in the next 6 months. Because of this it is priced way under what they are going for currently.

Thanks!

Would you consider £800 for quick payment and collection, (tis all can raise!)

Seemed like a bargain, I can't understand why it was around so long. I'll be looking for one of these myself within 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom