What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired DE Batman

Expired Due to no activity

Crewey

Site Supporter
Apparently we’re in pre covid pricing times.
What’s out there please & thank you.

Ahh , got the DE bug, there was a Batman in St Albans for sale all last year, don’t know if it went or he gave up.

I considered looking for a DE Batman because of how great the PinSound pack is!

I bought a DE Batman just over two years ago never having played one. Some folk told me it was a one shot game which kind of put me off but when you have been through as many different pins as i have since the 1990`s i welcomed something new to me. After spending a heck of long time bringing it back to it playing as it should i have found it one of the most addictive games i have ever played. I am not especially fan of the theme but it doesn`t bother me either. Most important thing is that as a pinball machine it has something that keeps you coming back for more .And it is definitely not one shot game !

Not sure if I am right however I think that David retro has one on his website

The playfield was shot, it's pin art on another friend wall and I believe missing some unobtainable ramps (at the time) so strpped for spares

DE Batman just appeared on Facebook

1707347109877.png

Thanks, that’s been up for sale on and off for a while. Not sure why they’ve not just replaced the display.

So replacing the display won’t fix the fault ?
to be honest it might, was more thinking theres probably more to it, if its been around for ages, ive seen it before. Unless its a scam, the cab in surprising good nik for a batman. I kno wnothing about Data East, soom going to try and get a rocky back up and going from the dead, so might know a little more if successful

to be honest it might, was more thinking theres probably more to it, if its been around for ages, ive seen it before. Unless its a scam, the cab in surprising good nik for a batman. I kno wnothing about Data East, soom going to try and get a rocky back up and going from the dead, so might know a little more if successful
Gotchya. The length of time it was on sale previously and the display issue not being resolved is too much of a red flag for me, also it’s not as if it’s down the road from me to go and have a look either.

Gotchya. The length of time it was on sale previously and the display issue not being resolved is too much of a red flag for me, also it’s not as if it’s down the road from me to go and have a look either.
Perhaps someone on here who's close to it would take a look for you?

DE Batman was my first pin a few years ago... bought it blind off eBay - had no idea what I was buying... just wanted a pinball machine with a DMD! Wasnt mint - but played well, and the art was ok on the cab at the time. Sold mine to @scottydoesntknow a while ago... not sure if its still in the community? Hope it turns up if it is. Good luck.

The display is a worry, but it was up for £3.5k before so that prob explains why it was on sale so long.

Tried to have a conversation with him, he just wanted me to make my best offer asap as he's had loadsssssss of offers coming in. Said goodbye.

Tried to have a conversation with him, he just wanted me to make my best offer asap as he's had loadsssssss of offers coming in. Said goodbye.
for the best! delusional rather than a scammer or maybe.....

Made an offer on it at the time for 3k which he refused, pointed out the flaws, display, sound and broken slings. He point blank refused the alings were bust even though it was clear in the pics. Bought another which was far better for 2.2k.
I'd steer clear at this price.

Thanks, that’s been up for sale on and off for a while. Not sure why they’ve not just replaced the display.
Because these smaller displays have the dmd board on back and are more expensive than the standard size!

I tried to have a conversation too - didn't get any response - shame as I'd really like another machine, price is OK for one that needs some work (which I'm happy with)

DE Batman was my first pin a few years ago... bought it blind off eBay - had no idea what I was buying... just wanted a pinball machine with a DMD! Wasnt mint - but played well, and the art was ok on the cab at the time. Sold mine to @scottydoesntknow a while ago... not sure if its still in the community? Hope it turns up if it is. Good luck.
Yeah was a beaut tbh one of the only pins I miss, Gb & Xmen the other 2, it stayed in the community went to @Jason Catrine i think from memory then he sold again on here so might still be

Asked for more pics, specifically of the backbox, he said there's "no pics". Asked if he can take any. No reply yet.

I have a feeling it's not a scam, but someone who can't be bothered to our effort into a sale.

Either that or the boards are really bad.

Playfield pics aren't detailed enough either, in my view.

Either fake or worse ... Machine perfect worked when I sent it except for the screen that I told you about

I bought a DE Batman just over two years ago never having played one. Some folk told me it was a one shot game which kind of put me off but when you have been through as many different pins as i have since the 1990`s i welcomed something new to me. After spending a heck of long time bringing it back to it playing as it should i have found it one of the most addictive games i have ever played. I am not especially fan of the theme but it doesn`t bother me either. Most important thing is that as a pinball machine it has something that keeps you coming back for more .And it is definitely not one shot game !
Love the theme. Added Pinsound with the sound and music from the film. Colour DMD. Love it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom