Wanted DE Batman

BigIan

Jul 21, 2011
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Know of an awesome cab but that has a totally hosed play field, this side of the Irish Sea though

Possibly an option if you get a good playfield but crap cab (which i find is normally the case)

Horsey

Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
Are you keeping Torpedo Alley when it is done @ronsplooter ?
Nice uncommon game. I think the first 5 DE games were great. Even Playboy has it's charm.
Would be great seeing all those Stereo grills in a row

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Nottingham
bigronarcade.blogspot.com
Are you keeping Torpedo Alley when it is done @ronsplooter ?
Nice uncommon game. I think the first 5 DE games were great. Even Playboy has it's charm.
Would be great seeing all those Stereo grills in a row
I'll hang onto it for a bit but who knows in the future :) It's the best of the early DE games IMO :thumbs:

Reactions: Horsey

Horsey

Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
Don't want to further hijack this post, but that Batman sold for about 800quid more than I thought it would. It was proper fooked. Definitely shill bidding there.
Considering Andys one didn't sell for 1k just a few weeks ago. So don't think it was just a batman fan who wanted it.

OP
OP
Sven Normansson

Sven Normansson

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2016
Leicester
Don't want to further hijack this post, but that Batman sold for about 800quid more than I thought it would. It was proper fooked. Definitely shill bidding there.
Considering Andys one didn't sell for 1k just a few weeks ago. So don't think it was just a batman fan who wanted it.
Ironically, Andy's is probably worth 1.6K but I think a lot are thinking like me and wont give him any money. I looked around for a playfield and there's none. CPR are running the DE Star Trek playfield so there's hope.

sooo.... Wanted DE Star Trek too.

OP
OP
Sven Normansson

Sven Normansson

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2016
Leicester
Bump. Still want. Not the one on ebay with the wrong backglass. That one was sold out from under me last week (BIN was 1250, whilst I was quickly searching for a glass he sold it) and is being flipped.

andy

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Bristol
Classy. Nice that he’s pointing out to potential buyers the non-standard backglass too..... :rolleyes:

Good luck with your search! :)